Beate Ziehres Portfolio
I’m a highly skilled writer with 25+ years of experience in writing and editing for news organizations, DMOs and NGOs. I specialize in PR, working for the travel industry, in corporate blogging, and in content creation. Highly motivated and detail-oriented, I love crafting copy that informs and inspires.
When I started my own travel blog Reiselust-Mag.de in January 2017, I changed my favorite hobby into a profession. Below, you’ll find a list of my partners of collaboration.
Besides blogging on my own website, I contribute as a travel expert to an online magazine for golden agers called 59plus.de.
I’m a curious traveler and love to be outdoors, collecting moments and impressions. My Sony Alpha 7 II camera is my favorite and most important travel buddy.
As a German native, I’ve been traveling Europe since 2004. For three years, I lived in the USA as an expat. During that time I traveled extensive parts of North America. Now I live in Lower Saxony, Germany.
Customers of Beate Ziehres
- Madsack Medien Ostniedersachsen
- ZeitOrte / Tourismusregion Braunschweiger Land
- Tourismusverband Nördliches Harzvorland
- WMG Wolfsburg
- Volkswagen AG
- Landkreis Helmstedt
- Braunschweiger Zeitungsverlag
- Kirchenzeitung des Bistums Hildesheim
- Evangelische Zeitung
- Regjo Südostniedersachsen
Sand, dunes, palm trees, salt lakes and oases, but also Star Wars film sets and the city of Tataouine, which gives name to Star Wars planet Tatooine – this is the incredible south of Tunisia. Read the article on 59plus.de
At the castle of Salzgitter-Salder, a museum tells the story of the region around Salzgitter – from the very, very early beginning to now. I wrote about it on mein-nhavo.de. Read the article
On the blog of Zeitorte.de, I introduced hidden gem Bad Helmstedt – a romantic, tiny part of the city of Helmstedt – and the nostalgic Theater to the readers. Read the article
I founded my travel blog Reiselust-Mag because I want to inspire my readers to explore the world. My website highlights destinations in Germany, Europe, North America including the Caribbean Islands and Hawaii, as well as in African countries. We also introduce hotels, spas and restaurants to our readers. By the way, Reiselust is the German word for wanderlust.
By writing about first-hand experiences, we provide useful information about destinations and special locations. Reiselust-Mag answers fequently asked questions and helps with practical advice.
Partners of Collaboration
- Bad Harzburg
- Balinea Thermen Bad Bellingen
- Dock Inn Hostel Warnemünde
- LandLeute – Agentur für Regionalentwicklung GbR
- LEADER/CLLD Lokale Aktionsgruppe Elb-Havel-Winkel
- Lokale LEADER Aktionsgruppe Uchte-Tanger-Elbe
- Müllheim, Markgräflerland
- Schwarzwald Tourismus GmbH
- Seenland Oder-Spree
- TMN TourismusMarketing Niedersachsen
- Tourismusverband Liebliches Taubertal
- Tourismusverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tunesisches Fremdenverkehrsamt Frankfurt
- USAID, Belgrade
- Vista Point Verlag
The Dock Inn Hotel and Hostel in Warnemünde is built from sea containers. Here you get a quite comfortable room with a wonderful bed and a view for less. Read more about the Dock Inn Hotel on Reiselust-Mag
A motorcycle roadtrip along the Polish Baltic Sea shore lead us to Leba. We found incredible beaches, a huge wandering dune and a quirky place for unforgettable vacations. Read the article highlighting Leba, Poland, on Reiselust-Mag
Bad Saarow is a German spa near to the city of Berlin. I tell the readers about my wellness experiences at the Bad Saarow spa, point on entrance fees and opening hours. Read about Bad Saarow Therme on Reiselust-Mag
The post about the Star Wars film sets in the south of Tunisia is one of my readers‘ favorite stories. On Reiselust-Mag, I show photos and introduce every single place to the audience. Read the article on Reiselust-Mag
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a platform tor promote your destination and services. We are able to spread the word about your brand or product to our audience.
Reiselust-Mag.de reaches more than 5.000 visitors each month (Statify) and counts monthly 89.500 Google Impressions (according to Google SC). The average position of Reiselust-Mag in Google search is 18.
- Twitter Reiselust-Mag: 1.970 followers; > 11.000 Impressions per month
- Twitter Beate Ziehres: 2.333 followers;
- Instagram: 1.700 followers; reach per post: up to 1.600
- Pinterest: > 9.900 Impressions per month
I also offer:
- Content creation (storytelling, pictures) to be spread on your own outlets
- Corporate blogging
- Corporate media production
- Various options of collaboration and sponsored posts
- Social media consulting
- Joining press and blogger trips
Reiselust-Mag.de / Ziehres. Redaktionsbüro für Wirtschaft & Medien
+49 172 416 77 92